The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dr visits, data collection and the A.C.A.

Over at OldNFO's blog, he has a very interesting post.  I'll excerpt a leetle bit for you to read.

"As you can see, you have broken federal law TWICE--once by asking, and once by collecting data. It is perfectly legal for me to own guns; it is not legal for you to ask and/or collect such data. YOU are breaking the law, and yet YOU are the one that is angry. Not only that, but you erroneously stated that you must ask such questions, and you did it in a very authoritative and convincing manner. You gave me false information, which I then acted upon by answering your questions. On that basis, how can I be expected to trust your medical judgment? When I attempted to ascertain your medical competency, you became defensive and hostile.”

Read that maybe drop a comment, and you might want to right click that link and copy it, then go to your e-mail and compose a new message.  Then paste that link into an e-mail which you would send to yourself, but Blind Carbon Copy (bcc) to everyone you think it might pertain to in your contacts.  In other words, send it out to your friends.

No comments: