The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, August 12, 2013

Shipping Department FAIL

I ordered two AR-15 Lower Parts Kits from Palmetto State Armory last week.  The box arrived today.  I was sooooooo happy, more parts of my 2 rifles.  Until...  Well I'll let the pics tell the story.


It's a big box for two LPK's


Lots and lots of packaging materials.


Wait?  Where is the other one?



Nope, that's it.  Just the one.  The paperwork DOES say 2, but there was only one in the box.  Shouldn't the weight have been a tip off?  .80 lbs for 2 parts kits.  Does that sound right to you?

I got on the phone and the gentleman I spoke to said they would get another one out to me this week.  I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Theredneckengineer said...

I hate to hear that.
I've had similar things happen to me as of late.