The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, August 23, 2013

A coming race war?

Read the below post by Peter.  After you do that I have some thoughts which i find rather disturbing.

Street safety amid a looming 'race war'



These are just some of my thoughts, based on some of the things I've been researching for the last 22 years.

The large push for repealing the Second Amendment, and the disarming of America, I believe has to do with a possible coming race war.

Think about it.  Who owns most of the legally purchased and owned firearms in the US?

White Males.

Who is pushing the UN Treaty the most?

Nations mostly of "Color" and the Leftists in the Democrat Party. 

Who refuses to acknowledge the "Race Baiting" of the Leftists?

The Democrat Party.

There is much more I could add, but if you don't have the background of what I've been researching, you will think I'm a conspiracy nut.  All I will say is do you own research, the information IS out there, although it is getting harder and harder to find as information is transferred from hard copy to digital, certain things somehow aren't making it through the transfer process and being made available.  Make of that what you will.


No comments: