The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, January 5, 2015

According to the logs

My little corner of the Innertubes here is in the Feeds of a lot of Military and Government people.

I have visits from the VA, US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, FAA, several State Governments, lots of Colleges and Universities, NASA, and a whole gamut of other groups and organizations with either a .GOV, .MIL or .EDU after their names.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who comes by and reads my scrawls and chicken scratches.

And to the certain individuals from Quantico, Langley and Fort Meade who do their best to hide their IP addresses, you do know you can have my posts delivered directly to your inboxes, right?

That's what that Subscribe button over there on the right is for.

Unless you are just killing time and hit my blog to justify your time to your bosses.  Then in the words of Emily Litella "Nevermind".

No comments: