The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Burning KTD Drives



It really doesn't take quite that long to burn a KTD Drive.  It does feel like it sometimes.  However it will go from 7 hours to 35 minutes up to 9 hours then down to 5 minutes.  Back and forth.  Normally it takes about 4 to 5  hours to make 1 KTD Drive.

And tonight I'm making up 3 so I can hopefully get them in the early mail tomorrow, back to the people who sent me drives requesting me to make up a drive for them.

So if you would like me to make you a KTD Drive, please click on the following link to find out how.

KTD Drive - Limited Time Only

Just follow the directions to send me a drive and I will burn the drive and get it back to you as quickly as possible.  If you would like to make drives for your friends/MAG/Family etc please let me know so I can help you do so.

No comments: