The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I hate it when Microsoft does updates to my computer

that then screw with ALL of my system settings.

My Fonts are now messed up because of the updates Microsoft installed.  I will give you a few examples.

These are NOT to draw attention to these visits, since some are from a while back and one was today.  this is just the easiest way to demonstrate how Microsoft messed with my fonts.

First two are from before the updates installed.




This last one was from today AFTER Microsoft pushed through the update.  Can you see the difference?



Now I'm going to spend an hour if not longer FIXING this and getting my Fonts set back to where I can read them properly without straining my eyes.

No comments: