The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Query...


What did I do that they did a Google Search SPECIFICALLY for my URL? I mean when I copy pasted the referring URL it was my own URL.  Which means someone typed my whole URL into the Google Search Box and then hit enter and then clicked on my link.



And HEY!!!, I think this is the first time I've seen HUD cross the threshold here.

Now a question for you.  Have you ever heard the song "Lido Shuffle"?  If not, I'll post the video below.



What do you think this song is about?  What do you think it means by He's not Coming back?  Listening to the song, to me anyway, it sounds like Lido is a Hitman or a Bagman with a gambling addiction, who is getting out of town before he gets caught.  Hence the one last job.  He is either doing one last hit, or one last money pickup, and then he's taking off for the border.

What is your opinion?



And have you EVER heard such a cheesy pickup line in your life?

And it probably would work on some woman who have never heard the song.

No comments: