The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, April 18, 2015

More bad weather today



We got a break in the weather this morning and this was just over the house.  All this morning after the first front moved out, the AEP Crews, 5 of the local VFD's, TXDOT, the cops, the sheriff's office, DPS Troopers, even Customs and Borer Patrol were out dealing with downed power lines,  and the after math of what MAY have been 2 tornadoes.  One south of town and one north of town.

Right now I've had lightening bolts and thunder that have made the whole house vibrate and shake.  My front yard looks like an Olympic sized swimming pool or a small lake.  Take your pick.

We're doing ok, nothing major damage wise out my way, but I can't get out of my driveway unless I want take the chane of either getting stuck or damaging my engine because in a few areas the water is high enough it might get into the fresh air intake of my S-10.

I really need to get the transmission of my suburban rebuilt.

No comments: