The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My body is getting very tired of storms


I woke up about 2 hours ago with a massive migraine and my knee, neck, lower back all of them SCREAMING.  This AFTER I had taken my pain medication and sleeping medication.

In that picture above, I am UNDER the red bands of the storm.  And it looks like I will be under it for at least the next hour or two.

According to KRIS 6 down in corpus, there will be hail in the next 20-30 minutes.  And there will be more storms tomorrow and thursday.

Mother Nature?  Please?  Can you stop hitting this area so hard?

They really need the rain further north in the watershed, and I really really need to get my septic work done.  And I can't get it done if the ground is too wet for the trucks to come in.

I"m going to remdicate myself and try to lay down again after I go through my e-mail.

No comments: