The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, May 15, 2015

CDNN Sports Kel-Tec 2-Day Combo Sale - Buy Select Kel-Tec Pistols & Buy a PMR At a Special Low Price - Call 800-588-9500

I wish they would have a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 with the Glock 19 grip and a Glock 19 with the extended threaded barrel special.  I would buy two of those.  One for me and one for my eldest daughter.

I've been holding off buying a 9mm for years, since the only 9mm I really have wanted has been the old style Browning High Power GP-35 with the internal extractor.

But if I could find a special on both the Kel-Te AND the Glock 19 with the threaded barrel.  I WOULD buy one set for me and the other for my oldest daughter.

Are you listening CDNN?  Or maybe I can work out  deal with Bud's.

CDNN Sports Kel-Tec 2-Day Combo Sale - Buy Select Kel-Tec Pistols & Buy a PMR At a Special Low Price - Call 800-588-9500
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
CDNN Sports, Inc.
CALL 800-588-9500 TO ORDER
You are receiving this email because you requested to be on our mailing list, placed an order with us in the past, or placed your FFL on file with us.





Our mailing address is:
CDNN Sports, Inc.
P.O. Box 6514
Abilene, Texas 79608




Copyright (C) 2015 CDNN Sports, Inc. All rights reserved.


No comments: