The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hmmmmmm

I picked up the last of my secret order from my Sooper Sekrit Gunshop today. That means I have all three of the newest additions to my firearms collection. While filling out my 4473, I noticed that they had .22 LR in stock. Not a ton of it but a few thousand rounds of CCI Mini mags and some other brands. I can tell you this, They don't do mail order. It is walk in only, and they always keep some back for customers of their indoor range.

Oh and my newest additions will be showing up here in about a week.  I've already done some testing on a two of them.  I was rather surprised that the 22 cycle the Aguila 60 gr sub-sonics as well as they did.

So WATCH THIS SPACE in a week or so for some new Gun Pron.

Now if the range will dry out enough I can shoot without getting my truck stuck.

No comments: