The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, June 19, 2015

Ghost - Playful kitty is playful

Ghost is a kitten, and as such she is VERY playful.  Since the dogs are all still trying to figure out what type of dog she is, they really don't know her, especially the few times they have played with her, her SHARP claws came out like all cats claws do.  She's not trying to be mean, she doesn't have the skill yet to retract her claws like a more grown cat would.  The dogs don't like sharp pointy things in their noses however :)

So Ghost can only really play with me.  However it's getting to the point I'm about to get out the leather welding gloves.  Her claws ARE S-H-A-R-P








Now I find myself in a quandary.  She needs a Middle name just like all the other animals here in the house.  I'm stuck.  Any suggestions?

No comments: