The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, June 19, 2015

Hugo Voters Sasquan Members

Have you submitted your ballot for this years Hugo Awards?

I just finished mine and sent it in.  You have until July 31st, 2015 to get your ballot filled out and sent in.

So go to Sasquan.org, sign in, and fill out your ballot. Don't forget to click Save All Choices.

If you run a Script Blocker as part of your browser Security, you will need to authorize sasquan.org to run the script to register your ballot.

And don't forget if you haven't already, be sure to register for next years Con at MidAmerica Con II in Kansas City Missouri.

It took me several weeks to read through all the submissions for this years Hugo's and I was actually surprised I enjoyed Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu as much as I did. So you never know, you might find something in next years submission pack to turn you on to some new authors for your library.

No comments: