The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, August 7, 2015

Just minutes into the attack


And the comms are now down.  What else will be happening in the next few minutes?  If you aren't reading DataChasers, you won't find out.

Also, DataChasers has been at #11 of the Top Web Comics Top 100 for the last several days, it just dropped as I was watching to #13.  Let's see if together we can push it into the top 10.  Underneath the comic and at the bottom of the comments there is the TWC Button, 

Click on that to cast your vote for DataChasers.

Also......

DataChasers has 294 Subscribers, won't you like to be one yourself? Make a free account at Comic Fury and then click on the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page at DataChasers to subscribe. You can setup an Avator for Comic Fury and as a SPECIAL reward, well, I'll Let Cent Comm say it herself.

"Now im sure you are aware that Datachasers and Luna Star are hosted on Comic Fury ( a excellent hosting site btw ) And that DC has been in the Popular now for almost forever it has 294 subscribers! Can we push it to 300! Ill tell you what - Ill talk it over with Rose and see what we can do special for you guys! It may be a extra page or something.. I dunno! So if you are still commenting as a guest take a few seconds and make a account! one thing I will do is make NEW CF subscribers a nifty Avatar for you to use! So hows that! Ill do 10 of them! ( maybe a few extras ) For those of you that Comment all the time Send me a PM and tell me what your favorite Character ( Datachsers or Luna Star ) is and Ill make a special Comic fury Gold Star Avatar!

So hows that?

(( PS Check out the forums in CF too. Interact with some cool comic creators and stuff! - you dont need to have a Comic to join! )) "


You heard it straight from the Lady's on keyboard. She'll make a CUSTOM Avatar for the next 10 count'em, TEN subscribers.

So Come On, give it a read and enjoy what has become for me my FIRST and LAST read of every day, (and multiple times a day as well, the comment section is one of the best I've ever had the honor of being a part of).

And don't forget, I would like to to also take the time to read the now finished "Prequel" of DataChasers, "Luna-Star".  It is so good, I personally think and feel it should get a Hugo Award Nomination for next years Hugo Awards.  But don't take my word for it, read it yourself to see if you agree with me.

No comments: