The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Oh Joy

I had a Dr's appointment this morning.  Nothing wrong with me, just a yearly checkup which I've forgotten for almost 20 months.  I see my pain management Dr every other month at the very least, but he only monitors my pain and prescribes me necessary pain meds.

My Primary Care Dr on the other hand........


Well he orders "TESTS".

Tests which could tell me if something is wrong with me.

Tests which elicit directives.

Test which might tell me something I don't want to know.

So I don't really like going to my Primary Care Physician.

But, I went today.  Got the orders for my "Tests", drove up the street and got the blood drawn, peed in the cup, then went next door and got myself a pizza.

I dropped off a bunch of prescriptions at the pharmacy, so I"ll have to go back into town later to gt those, but for right now, I just want to lie down.

No comments: