The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, April 30, 2016

DragonCon has it's own award now - And I have something I'd like you to nominate

With all the Hugo Award kerfuffle, DragonCon decided to start their own Award.

The Dragon Award

You can sign up to nominate and vote HERE.

And you will be sent a Confirmation E-mail.

When the time to Nominate opens you will be sent a reminder e-mail, the same as to when it is time to vote.

Now...

I have a Web-Comic Graphic Story I would like you to READ first and then I hope you will find it good enough to Nominate it and to vote for it.

LuaStar finished it's run August 30th 2015 which becomes it "Publishing"date.

It is a COMPLETE, Fully fleshed out and written story, and I personally feel it should have gotten into the finalists for the Hugo's this year.  I know I nominated it.

So without further Ado, please click on the following link to go to the start of LunaStar.

LunaStar Chapter 1



You will note at the bottom of the page it gives you a link to the parent publication, DataChasers, which came first.  LunaStar is the Prequel to DataChasers by about 900 years.

So I hope you will sign up to nominate, I hope you will read LunaStar, and also come over to DataChasers to read it a well.  And if you do, please join me and everyone else in the comment sections of both LunaStar AND DataChasers.  If you leave a comment of LunaStar, don't be surprised if the creators of LunaStar and DataChasers answers you.

No comments: