The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Severe Weather

has got me all messed up


I was sleeping off the storms entry into the area because I could.  Until the first craCK OF THUNDER HIT.

And no I didn't mess up with the caps lock.

The first crack of thunder had all 6 of the dogs and 4 of the cats going absolutely fricken insane.

The 3 big dogs actually broke my door, my strike plate and the screws that are supposed to hold it are on the floor. 

I guess when over 150 lbs of dogs hit going I don't know how fast, things fail.

I'll be putting in some much longer screws when I fix that.

Right now all of the dogs and the cats are cowering under my blankets and up against me.

They are shaking and shivering so bad I couldn't go back to sleep if I wanted to, the bed is shaking like it's in an earthquake.

No comments: