The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

An Idea...

I want to open an entertainment center.

A WHAT?

An Entertainment Center.

You go there you can eat a good meal, see a live show, watch a movie then go to the bar afterwards for drinks and maybe hit the game room to play some pool, billiards, pinball or some other arcade games.  Or you can go to the Live gaming room and play some RPG's, or you can go to the reading room and read the newspapers from every major city in the world or a book you bring along.

However, cell phones don't work inside my Entertainment Center.  Wi-Fi doesn't work inside my Entertainment Center.

As you walk in you pass through a large brass and copper mesh door to the entry portal.  Then after the main door is closed the second door will open also brash and copper mesh.

You've just walked into a large gigantic faraday cage.

And that is what I will call my Entertainment Center.

Faraday's

1 comment:

Chaplain Tim said...

Put that up on Kickstarter or Indiegogo and I'll help fund it.