The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hi Guys!!! and or Gals!!



Thanks for coming by.  I get at least 20 hits a week from various Posts, and other .MIL or .GOV sites.  Please leave a comment if you find anything interesting.  Or if you disagree with anything.  Or even just to say "Hi!"  And tell the guys from Ft. Meade, they really don't need to try to hide their IP address.  There are too many tools available, I can suss them out of the logs.

And if any of you guys are ever down by Corpus, please drop me a line.  I'd be glad to buy ya a soda, coffee, tea or a good beer.  (Just not more than 1 or 2 guys at a time though, you'd probably drink through my disposable income in an hour)  :)

And the Publishing Directorate and the Publications Agency, still haven't gotten back to me why the FM for 68W and the 68W Advanced Field Craft: Combat Medic Skills books aren't available for download on the pubs site.  Way back in the 80's when I was in I was a 91A, which is the old 68W., the manuals were easy to come by. Why can't I get the new manual?  I can still locate the old manuals, but not the new ones.

No comments: