The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Say Hello to my Little Friend

Say Hi to My new Kitten, Ghost.



After my cat Tufts died, I really didn't want another cat unless I could find another Main Coon  like her.  But then my daughter brought home this little white furball who with her siblings had been dumped at my daughters, boyfriends place of work.  Well lets just say, after less than a week, she no longer is terrified of the dogs, and she plays rough with them.  And I do mean rough.  But the dogs all know they don't eat the kitty and play gently with her.

Now if she would just quit trying to eat my toes while I'm asleep.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Hoo boy... Gonna be an interesting relationship there!

Mark/GreyLocke said...

I didn't realize how much I missed having a cat. My son has Ms. Samantha and Ash in his room, neither of them can stand the dogs, as they were much older when we got them. But Ghost just LOVES to play with Skeeter and Ariel. Layla is like meh, whatever.

Jennifer said...

Awe. Such a cutie. Enjoy