The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Windows 10 is spying on you

"Windows 10 is amazing. Windows 10 is fantastic. Windows 10 is glorious. Windows 10 is faster, smoother and more user-friendly than any Windows operating system that has come before it. Windows 10 is everything Windows 8 should have been, addressing nearly all of the major problems users had with Microsoft’s previous-generation platform in one fell swoop.

But there’s something you should know: As you read this article from your newly upgraded PC, Windows 10 is also spying on nearly everything you do."


Please click on that to read the full article.

I DON'T like being spied on. Not by my Government, not by a Software Company, not by ANYONE.

Under the US Constitution, I have the RIGHT to my privacy. For some company to or the government to spy on what I do is reprehensible.

So take steps to protect your privacy.

And on any Windows 8 machine I ALWAYS set my account up as a LOCAL account. NEVER let Microsoft "Sync" your accounts. Always use a Local Account.

No comments: