The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I am done in St. Louis

If everything goes right, I should be home by 8:00 pm thursday.  I about died on the way up here, having to stop once an hour and lay on the ground so you don't lose the feeling in your legs means you only get to go 60 or so miles at a time.  Also it means that people keep calling the police on you to check to make sure you are ok.  I've met several very courteous offices and really only 1 jerk of an officer, but I kind of figured any officer from that particular jurisdiction would be a jerk, and he didn't disappoint me.

As soon as I am done typing this, it's time to break down the netbook and key board and mouse and pad and et them in the truck and head out.  Yes it is 1:00 in the morning right now.  I came back and slept at my brothers house so I could be rested enough to drive.

I'm off.  I'll be updating my twitter as I go, which is @txfellowship.  My route if you are interested is  hwy 70 east to hwy 55 south to hwy 67 south all the way to little rock arkansas, then hwy 30 west to texarkana where I switch to hwy 59 south to highway 77 south to corpus.  total trip just under a thousand miles, and it should take me almost 19 hours to drive it if my back can take it.  Otherwise I'll be getting a hotel room along the way.

I'll be talking to you again soon, I hope.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Again, travel safe!