The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston

I don't know who built the bombs or planted or set them off.  But you sir, madame, SCUM, have hurt innocents.  I pray that you are found quickly, fairly tried and just as quickly sentenced.  I know it's wrong for me to feel this way, and I know it is wrong to wish or pray for the death of another.  But I pray you and anyone who helped you, gets the death penalty.  You killed a CHILD, in addition to the other deaths and the horrendous injuries.  For that alone you should be destroyed.

I will not say anymore, unless it is news related other than a few Prayers

For those injured  in the blast

May God the Father bless you, God the Son heal you, God the Holy Spirit give you strength. May God the holy and undivided Trinity guard your body, save your soul, and bring you safely to his heavenly country; where he lives and reigns
for ever and ever. Amen.

For the families of those lost and injured.

O merciful Father, who hast taught us in thy holy Word that thou dost not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men: Look with pity upon the sorrows of thy servant for whom our prayers are offered. Remember them, O Lord, in mercy, nourish their soul with patience, comfort them with a sense of thy goodness, lift up thy countenance upon them, and give them peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen


And a personal prayer from me.

Lord, please help our law enforcement officers and their agencies find the person or persons responsible for this.  Please let the offenders be brought to swift, fair justice for their actions.

And please lets us release the fear and hatred from our souls, as it stains us and we don't wish tobe stained with such foulness.

Amen