The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, April 29, 2013

Still very sore

and having a slight problem with both of my computers.  On the desktop which sits next to the bed on an old TV stand, one of the drives is being screwy.  I think I'm going to have to buy a new drive and clone this one. so I don't lose all my pictures, sound files or e-books.  On the netbook, I have a large, large type keyboard and several of the keys are feeling weird.  If I can find the old IBM type keyboard with a USB connector, I think I'll get one of those.  Also the mouse for the netbook is freezing up.  The touchpad on it works fine but the mouse seems to be messing up.  I don't know if it's the mouse or the driver for the mouse, so I'll dig a different mouse of the junk drawer and try it tomorrow.

Other than my back and legs being sore, painful and alternating between numb and throbbing, I'm not doing too to bad.

My daughter Melissa and I will be leaving for the NRA Annual Meeting in Houston about 5:00 am friday morning.  I'm not to sure my back will be recovered enough from my trip to St. Louis to be able to drive the 230 miles there and then try to walk around all day.  So I'm taking the wheelchair with me just in case I need it, although I hope I won't.  I have enough junk to carry already.

So if you are going to the NRA Annual Meeting in Houston, BOLO for a gray bearded man possibly in a wheel chair possibly using a cane in the company of a beautiful Flautist.  I haven't decided if I'm going to wear one of my 5.11 Utilikilts or not.  Speaking of the 5.11 Utilikilt, they are taking orders on them again.  Only until the 30th though.I just ordered 2 more.  If you haven't ordered yours their website is:  http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products/Shorts/Tactical-Shorts/Tactical-Duty-Kilt.html


I also need to decide which hat I'm going to wear.  I need to cover my shining cranial solar panel so as not to blind everyone, but my Pirate Skull and Bones ball cap is in really bad shape, but my brimmed safari hats make using the camera annoying at times.

So, any suggestions?  Black Utilikilt?  Khaki Utilikilt? Jeans? Pirate Cap? Khaki Safari Hat? Blue Safari Hat? Camo Safari Hat?  Or should I just buy a new hat and surprise everyone?

I'm going to get off and try to get some sleep.  So see y'all in the mornin.

No comments: