The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Junior Dictator is going to change the rules in the Senate

"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) told Nevada Public Radio yesterday that unless judicial nominations start moving through the U.S. Senate he’ll consider dramatic rule changes.

Said Reid: "All within the sound of my voice, including my Democratic senators and the Republican senators who I serve with, should understand that we as a body have the power on any given day to change the rules with a simple majority, and I will do that if necessary."

Hey Senator Reid!!  If you want to get things moving in the Senate, how about you actually DO YOUR JOB!

Pass a REAL Budget, quit grandstanding and politicizing everything.  Quit trying to do everything you can to paint the Republicans as the evil trolls.

In other words, GROW UP YOU BIG BABY.

No comments: