The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Charging Batteries

for cameras can be a bit of a pain.  Especially as I try to have 3 batteries each for my little IR NV Camera and 3 batteries for my Sony DCD DVR, which reminds me I need to buy some more DVD-R's.

Otherwise I am getting ready for the NRA Annual Meeting.  Sprog #2 and I, plan on leaving around 0500, and should be in Houston around 0930.  Right now I'm trying to get the boys to get my wheelchair out and put it in the truck.  I hope I don't need it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.  Plus I don't want to put myself in pain because I over did it.

I'm hoping to be able to meet up with Cool Change in Houston, he and I have already exchanged phone #'s and he knows which Hotel we are going to be at.

Speaking of which, my reservations are at the Houston Inn and Suites on South Wayside about 30 yards from 45, which should give us a 15 minutes drive to the convention center.

So I hope to meeting some other bloggers there.  I will be wearing Jeans on the first day, but I will have my new "A Day in the Life of a Talk Radio Blogger" Polo shirt on and my Rubicon Hat with my handle GreyLocke on the back and Sprog #2 aka Melissa will have one of my blog buttons on so everyone knows who she is with.  Saturday and Sunday I'll be wearing my 5.11 Tactical Utilikilt's like I told Jennifer I would.

So if you are at the NRA Annual Meeting this weekend and see me or Sprog #2 give us a hollar.

No comments: