The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Peter aka Bayou Renaissance Man has published his book

My first novel is published at last!



The link to Amazon to buy it (In Kindle format without DRM so it can be converted) is:

Take The Star Road

I've already bought it for my Kindle for PC account.

UPDATE: OldNFO had mentioned in the comments he has a Nook and the book is setup for kindle.  Peter put in his post that you can use Calibre to convert the book to whichever format you need for your preferred device.  I have had to use Calibre to convert many of my books to be readable on my generic 7" chinese tablet and as long as there is no DRM on the book.  So if you don't have a Kindle compatible portable device, you can convert the file to format your device uses.  Also I highly recommend downloading the Kindle for PC app I linked to above. 

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I gotta wait for the Nook version.. sigh

Jennifer said...

Just picked it up through your link. Thanks!

Mark/GreyLocke said...

That's the direct link I got from Peter. I don't run in the affiliate program. I've been told I should because of all the books I recommend, but I don't want to seem like I'm trying to get something off my blog. (Does that make sense?)