The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

12 gauge adapter in .357 Magnum

I need a 12 gauge adapter in .357 Magnum for an article I'm writing.

I was going to order this one: http://www.gearupcenter.com/products/xcaliber-shotgun-gauge-adapter-357-38-spl-single.html

Until it said it only available for pre-order. I need a Rifled .357 Magnum Adapter for an article which is 90% written already except for a test of rifled adapters, and I REFUSE to pay $94.00 for the only other one that is available that I can find.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Or maybe one of the rifled adapters I could use for about a week?

I'd prefer to NOT use one of the 2.75" rifled adapters, not enough barrel length for a subjective test. And I will not use an unrifled adapter.

Some help here, Please?

No comments: