The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Need a favor

I am trying to find a new barrel for my Maverick 88 12 gauge shotgun, which is a clone of the Mossberg 500.

The barrel I am trying to find is Item # 90140  It is a 20" Full ribbed barrel with screw in chokes for the 6 shot shotgun.

Not even Mossberg has any in stock: http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=90140


I want to be able to use screw in chokes which I can't with the 18.5" barrel and the 24" barrel is too long to fit behind the seat of my truck.  So my only remaining choice is the 20" ribbed barrel with extended I.C. and FULL chokes.

But I cannot FIND the 20" Ribbed barrel.  And I NEED a rib so I can mount THESE Sights: http://www.hivizsights.com/products/shotgun-sights/four-in-one.html

Do you see where I'm going with this?  And every place I"ve looked for the barrel are sold out, on back order, or unavailable for back order.

So if you see one of these barrels available,PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! let me know.

No comments: