The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, March 13, 2014

President Lies Contest - from the inbox


Famous Presidential Lies
Written by, To The Point News

LBJ:

   We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin )

Nixon:

   I am not a crook

GHW Bush:

   Read my lips - No New Taxes

Clinton:

   I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski

GW Bush:

   Mission Accomplished

Obama:

   I will have the most transparent administration in history.
   The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
   I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
   The IRS is not targeting anyone.
   It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
   If I had a son.
   I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
   You didn't build that!
   I will restore trust in Government.
   The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
   The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
   It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
   Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
   We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
   I am not spying on American citizens.
   Obama Care will be good for America .
   You can keep your family doctor.
   Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
   If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
   It's just like shopping at Amazon.
   I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
   I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
   I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .
   I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
   And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

And the biggest one of all:

   "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America ."

I believe we have a winner!


No comments: