The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, March 7, 2014

CDNN Weekend Sale - New Catalog Online - New Website - Guns & Mags Reduced

FTC NOTICE:  I do not get anything for posting this.  No goodies, no cash, no grip, no moolah  Although if they wanted to kick a coul brick of .22 LR or some 5.56 NATO my way I wouldn't complain.


CDNN Weekend Sale - New Catalog Online - New Website - Guns & Mags Reduced
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
CDNN Sports, Inc.
CALL 800-588-9500 TO ORDER
You are receiving this email because you requested to be on our mailing list, placed an order with us in the past, or placed your FFL on file with us.


Our mailing address is:
CDNN Sports, Inc.
P.O. Box 6514
Abilene, Texas 79608


Copyright (C) 2014 CDNN Sports, Inc. All rights reserved.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, and I love CDNN, not to mention they are based in my hometown.

Keep up the excellent posts sir!