The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hey that's my knife


This is the British Battle knife I carry on the left hip of my LBE.

Found HERE.

I need to order a couple more when I get the funds.  The blades are almost .25 inches thick and after having the grind on the blade changed it's much easier to sharpen.  I've used mine for everything from digging a quick cat hole, to cutting down small saplings and trimming branches.  It's actually balanced better than my Kukri, and cutting off a catfish head is very easy with this knife.

The only problem I've ever had with it is having to change the grind on the blade so it's easier to sharpen with a small carbide or ceramic sharpening sticks.  That cost me $6.50 to get changed at the sharpening place in town.  I'm still trying to find someone to sharpen my Kukri properly.  The last guy butchered my blade.

No comments: