The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, July 9, 2015

I ordered two extra batteries

for the used Sony HD Video camera I bought








So for two eensy teensy itsy bitsy batteries for a video camera that isn't even 1/5th the size of this box, they packed it in this monstrosity of a box and sent it to me UPS. They could have shipped it in a Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail box for less.

Were it not for the fact that I had free shipping on this I'd be extremely upset. As it is, I'm wondering just how much they had to jack up the price on these batteries to pay for my "Free" shipping.

Oh well, now that I have the power situation straightened out for the new to me Sony DCR-SR42 that uses an internal 30 GB hard drive instead of my other camera which uses 1.2 GB Mini-DVD's, and it has become a major pain to import the video files from, into my computer to edit, I can actually start doing some more videos.

Now if the humidity would just go down enough to allow me to breathe.

No comments: