The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, July 27, 2015

Luna-Star has ended Galina's story however goes on


However, for the moment, it shall be left for a possible future telling.

I'd like your help.  I would REALLY like to see Luna-Star get a Hugo Nomination next year.

Don't just take my word for it, read ALL of Luna-Star yourself, and see if you feel the story of Luna-Star, the characters, the plot, see if they all are as compelling and as interesting to you, as they were to me.

To read Luna-Star from the Beginning click the following link: Luna-Star First post

To read the main story of which Luna-Star is the Prequel to, click on the following link to read DataChasers:

DataChasers First post

And please sign up for a free Comic fury account, so you can subscribe to the comics and it will also keep track of your comments and replies to your comments.

Comic Fury 

I have no connection with Luna-Star, DataChasers OR Comic Fury other than I enjoy the stories vey much and Comic Fury keeps track of all the replies to my comments. 

No comments: