The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, July 20, 2015

Just one more reason for fidelity

"Hackers are threatening to out millions of users of Ashley Madison, the dating site for married cheaters

Ashley Madison, the infidelity-focused matchmaking site whose slogan is “Life is short. Have an affair,” was the target of a huge hack this weekend, and hackers are threatening to reveal data related to the accounts of millions of members.

The hack, which was reported by Krebs on Security, appears to have breached “sensitive internal data” from Avid Life Media (ALM), Ashley Madison’s Toronto-based parent company. The hacker or hackers, who go by the name “The Impact Team,” stole “maps of internal company servers, employee network account information, company bank account data and salary information,” in addition to information relating to 40 million users of Ashley Madison and its sister sites, Cougar Life and Established Men."


Unless you and your spouse are in an "Open" marriage or relationship, you don't NEED a website like Ashley Stupidity. Also, you are STUPID to put your personal information online where it could possibly be hacked.

I CONSTANTLY have Google and other sites asking me to "Complete Your Profile", uhhh NO! I do NOT want my address, or phone number or such out there.

That is WHY, I use a Post Office Box for the blog. That is WHY, I only give out a CELL number and NOT my home phone number. I am considering paying for the disposable number service where you pay a monthly fee for up to 5 "Disposable" phone numbers, which can be canceled at any time, that automatically forwards to a cell number or other number. And allows me to return calls through that number without having to download an app to my phone. If someone hasn't made a service like that, they need to.

Seriously folks. There is NO SUCH THING as truly secure data unless the data is only held between your own ears.

No comments: