The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Obama and IRS persecution

IRS Targeted St. Louis News Anchor After Tough Interview With Obama in 2012

That links over to The Gateway Pundit.  I KNOW Larry Connors, as in I have personally met him several times.  When I was working at the Housing Authority I actually had to ask him and his crew, to leave the premises once after an assault had occurred.  I was just following the orders of the HA Supervisor, but I still felt like a jerk asking him and his camera and sound guy to get off the property.  I also met him at Church a few times.  He was friends with a news anchor from another station who went to my church and a couple times he and his family attended services.

Larry Connors is an "Old School" reporter.  He believes it is his job to get the story, the whole story and report it.

I really like and respect him for that.

For the Obama Administration to sic the IRS on him for doing his job, is despicable.

No comments: