The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Look what came in today's mail



CDNN had a special of AR-15 Magazines. A 30 round aluminum mag with the no tilt follower for 9.99 limit three.  So I ordered three.  They came in today's mail and CDNN threw in a gift of a small SAK clone.

Now I've purchased from CDNN a few times in the past and they have ALWAYS shipped quickly and shipped me good merchandise.  The last things I purchased from them was HK Mags for my C91 (HK91 Clone).  I got my mags within a week of ordering them and only a couple of the followers had some corrosion on them, but I've never had any complaints with how they function.  The spring loaded bi-pods I got for my rifles work very good also and I am still using them 5 years later.

So when you see me posting a CDNN Sales Flyer, know that I am doing it because I've gotten good deals and good customer service from them. 

No comments: