The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Operation help "Fix" Squeeky

If you haven't already donated to help our Bonnie Lass aka Squeeky,  I'll direct your to the Lovely Ms. Erin's page where she has a multitude of links and a challenge with a reward.

Squeaky Update

For the Stretch Goal #5 I'll be honest, the first thing that popped in my head was a recreation of Lady Godiva's Ride.  Don't tell the beautiful and talented as well as deadly accurate Ms. Erin Palette I said that though.  She is probably accurate enough to hit me here in Texas from her home in Florida with her Mosin if I miffed her enough.  ;)

So please if you can spare some to help get The Squeekster "Fixed" hit the links on Ms. Erin's Page.

1 comment:

Erin Palette said...

Too late... ;)

Thank you for spreading the word, though. Squeaky and I both appreciate this.