The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, August 10, 2013

This Obama Cut actually affects me personally

The Disaster Continues… Obamacare Forces Cuts to TX County’s Elderly & Disabled Services


Part-Timers in Bee County Losing Hours

I have friends who use the Bee as it's called to get to appointments.  If they can't get the Bee many times I'll be the one who gets them to the store or appointments.

On the meds I'm on, being out in the heat and sun can quite literally KILL me.  So you can see how this would affect me.  If my neighbors John or Elmer can't get the Bee, I will be tapped to drive them as their only alternative.  And if I'm out driving in the heat I could quite simply stroke out and possibly DIE.

So you can see right there just ONE of the negative effects of ObamaCare aka The Affordable Care Act.

No comments: