The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

So the public who pays their salaries has become the enemy

"Increasingly, the US government’s many police forces (often state and local ones as well) operate militarily and are trained to treat ordinary citizens as enemies. At the same time, the people from whom the government personnel take their cues routinely describe those who differ from them socially and politically as illegitimate, criminal, even terrorists." 

This needs to be stopped.   I would much rather run the risk of a terrorist attack than to submit to this big brother, gestapo, soviet society that is slowly taking over our country under the guise of Security.

How it is security when I fear those who are supposed to protect me more than I fear a terrorist?

No comments: