The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Alfonzo Rachel - Bill Cosby - Is he the real victim?



I don't know one way or the other if Mr. Cosby is guilty or innocent.  I do know that there were accusations in the past and an out of court settlement with one of his previous accusers.

Does that mean all the other accusations are true?

I don't know.

However like Zo, I am curious about the timing of the whole situation.  Something just doesn't pass the smell test from either side.  And the whole thing needs to be examined out of the tabloids shouts for higher sales.

Saying that, I wonder just how much the various tabloids PAID to these accusers for their "Exclusive" coverage.

Just something to think about as you watch this unfold in the various media outlets.

No comments: