The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, December 15, 2014

Need a Rifled Mossberg 500 12 ga barrel or Rifled Choke for Mossberg

If anyone local to the Corpus Area has a Rifle Barrel or a Rifled Choke for a Mossberg500/Maverick 88, please hit my E-mail over there on the Right under where it says Send a Missive.

I have just gotten some 12 gauge slugs for testing and I would like to compare between smoothbore and rifled bore or choke.

If possible I would really like to test all three, smooth bore with an IC barrel, Rifled Barreled and a Rifled Choke.

I'm planning on going to my daughter for Christmas where I plan to do the test, so I"d need to borrow the barrel/choke for about a week.

If you do loan me either/or you will get recognition in the post if you'd like, also I'll give you some of the ammo that I am testing for your own use.


So please if you have a rifled barrel for a 12 ga Mossberg 500/Maverick 88, or a Rifled Choke for a Mossberg Barrel and wouldn't mind loaning it to me for about a week, please send me an e-mail.

No comments: