The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, February 2, 2015

My camera finallly showed up

Looking at the packaging, you can tell someone has been in it, and tried to make it look like shipping damage.  Sorry, your attempt to make something look like shipping damage looks just like you prised open a corner then tried to make it look like friction or a piece of machinery did it.  Plus there were many parts and pieces inside the box in small plastic ziplock bags.  When several of those have uneven/stretched holes in them you can tell, that either USPS or USCBP or even NSA were in the box.  My camera was in a special case similar to a GoPro waterproof case and again, there is evidence of SOMETHING happening to the camera while it was in the US Governments hands.  And things like this only happen to any electronics items I order.  It doesn't happen when I order cheap camping gear, or knick knacks, it ONLY happens when I order electronics items and they come from China.

I'll post some photos of the camera and it's accessories later.  I don't feel like going into the other room and getting the camera bag out of the closet.

I'll post you the link to the camera I ordered.  Plus I also ordered 2 extra batteries and an external charger.

This is the Camera I bought :SJ4000 mini digital Camera 1080P HD Sports 12MP DVR Car as GoPro Black

This is the External Charger and it came with 1 battery:Battery for SJ4000/5000/6000 Sport Camcorder Camera+Charger Case for the Battery

And here is the extra battery I bought: New 3.7V Li-ion Battery 900mAh 3.33Wh for HD1080P Sport Waterproof Camera SJ4000

I also bought 2 32gb SDHC Class 10 Micro SD Cards for this camera, but I bought those from Amazon.com.  NEVER ever buy memory cards from China or India.  There are ways to take a lower rated and size card and to format it so it appears to be higher sized and rated.  Until you try to use it.  So I spend the money to buy those from Amazon, that way if they aren't right, I can get them replaced by Amazon.

No comments: