The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, December 7, 2015

Are you interested in firearms?

But don't know anyone locally to help you?  I am slowly working on changing that.  I hope to get that new page at the GBBL up before Christmas, so anyone who gets a really nice present can find someone to help get/give them proper instruction.


If you have a blog of your own I ask if you are interested, could you post this picture on your blog and make it a part of your front page.  Also if you have a firearms related blog if you aren't already on the GBBL, send me an e-mail so I can get you added.  You will not be added to the Regional listing page unless you want to be, so you will need to let me know your info as I explained in that highlighted post. above.

No comments: