The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It is official

About 20 of my posts are GONE, MISSING, NOT HERE.  most of them were rather critical of the Government, in particular they were critical of the President.  And they are no longer on my blog.  They are not in the Draft section, they are not in the scheduled section, they are not anywhere.  I have been trying to find a cached version of my blog from february or march.  I think what happened is when blogger rolled out it's new version many posts got mangled. And of course the archive.org server has been down any time I try to access the cached version of my blog.  It says there is one from april 30th, but all day I can't get to it or any cached version of my blog.

What really chaps my but is the posts I want to see have links in them to the misdoing of the current resident to 1600 Pennsylvania and his henchmen/women.  and it is for the most part only those posts.

Has anyone else lost any posts?  Or am I imagining/hearing things?

No comments: