The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Obama's extreme disrespect is showing

I had read about this in a few places but I still didn't have anything concrete until I went over to Old NFO's blog.



Obama’s Memorial Day Photo-Op Blocks Families, Vets From D.C. Vietnam Memorial Wall For 7 Hours




Obama’s secret service shut down the memorial for most of the day, as families and veterans who had come to pay their respects to fallen loved ones were forced to stay hundreds of feet away.


Why? So that the Narcissist-in-Chief could show up for a 15-minute speech and photo-op with his carefully selected fans in the audience.

This narcissist in his quest for a re-election photo op, is disrespecting and infuriating American veterans and their friends and families. NOT Smart!  If he really cared about the Veterans of this country, he could have done his little photo op in 30 minutes.  Veterans may not like him personally, however he IS the CIC.  And even out of uniform if he was threatened by anyone, I can guarantee each and every one of those vets would jump in front of any attack against him.  The President IS America whether he acts like it or not.  We as Veterans would not and will not allow anyone to harm him.  We took an Oath, and even if I got out of the army in 1987 I still honor and follow that Oath.  As much as I dislike the President, he IS the President, and NO ONE will harm him in my presence if I can help it.  I would willingly give up my own life to ensure that the President lives.  He IS America.  He IS the Commander in Chief, and I would not, will not allow someone to try to hurt or kill him.

However his advisers and Security apparatus dont' seem to understand that. Under President Bush, they did.  Under President Clinton they did.  Even under President Carter they understood.  The President, surrounded by American Military Veterans is as safe as if he were in the Oval Office.  We won't allow anything to happen to him  He is the leader of our Country and Commander in Chief.

His Advisers on the other hand.  Some of them we wouldn't mind a little bit of shoving and knocking around.  Bunch of brainless idiots!

No comments: