The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, June 25, 2012

Northbound on I-5.... - Moe from my Inbox


 
HOW I WISH THESE WERE  ALL OVER THE COUNTRY~!
Northbound on I-5

FOLKS  THIS IS WHAT WE NEED ON EVERY  MAJOR HIGHWAY IN  THIS LAND. JUST LIKE THE OLD " BURMA SHAVE ADS  YEARS AGO."
 
On  I-5 (88 miles south of  Seattle )
The federal government is now petitioning to have these signs removed or  Washington state will be denied additional monies for interstate  highways.
The State of  Washington replied, they will secede from the   Union rather than be intimidated. These are a matter of free speech paid for by a private citizen.
It seems the Obama  government uses intimidation and ignores the first amendment when they want to silence someone.
Northbound on I-5 near  Chehalis ,   WA      (88 miles S of Seattle )
 



No comments: