The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, August 9, 2013

The only things I don't like about Midway

is the shipping costs and that it takes so long to login into their webpage.  Earlier this week I found that Midway had the Remington Gold bullets in the 525 round box in stock.  I added 2 to my cart and it told me the limit was one, ok so I'll order 1.  Then I added 2 boxes of Prvi Partisan .32 ACP and then went to checkout.  By the time I logged in to finish my order the .22 LR was out of stock.  WHAT!!!  Ok, I'll just get my .32 auto, $18.14 in shipping!!!  Oh well I need the ammo.  And here it is 3 days later and the Brown Truck O'Happiness just dropped it off.

Now if only, once I put something in my cart, it would block it from being assigned to another customer.  THAT would be great, and I would have some .22 to shoot with the boys this weekend.  All I've got right now is 350 rounds of .22 Short and the box of Winchester 555 up at the family property 200 miles away. 8(

No comments: