The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Return to Makin Island - Dust Warning



"True story of the recovery of 19 US Marines Killed in Action on Makin Island in WWII and their return home to Arlington National Cemetery 58 years later. Story: Pat Mendoza. Music arranged by Pat Mendoza Trumpet: Steve Wiest. Singers: the Islanders and Pat Mendoza"

I give my thanks to those fallen Marines and all their brethren in all of our armed forces.  I give thanks to the islanders who gave their respect and honored our nation's sons who fell in her service.

I give thanks that our military will do it's best to try to bring everyone home.

Thank you and God Bless you each and every one of you and your families for your Duty, and your Sacrifice.

No comments: