The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, December 24, 2012

This post of Jeff's

got me thinking, the post in question is HERE, I clicked through to the NASA website and looked at all of the beautiful photos.  I saved a few for my desktop backgrounds as well.

But the thought that I had was a cascade.

#1 Which moons/planetoids orbiting Saturn could humans conceivably colonize?

#2 Just how much gravity does Saturn exert on the space around it?

#3 Could the asteroid belt be mined by robotic miners based on moons/planetoids orbiting Saturn?

#4 How hard would it be, if the /GOV got their thumbs out of their butts and fingers out of their nether regions to jump start a new commercial space race?

Just a few thoughts.  Do you have anything to add?

No comments: